In the category of the best impact drivers under $100 is where you can find some of the top rated and affordable drivers on the market today. This tool is very versatile and is great for getting in to small areas. Now to help you out, we have narrowed down the choices by going through an array of models and choosing on the top rated based on customer review responses. Now with that said, check out the list below of a few that deserve your attention.
Last update on 2019-05-12
Best Rated Cordless Impact Driver
If you are looking for a solid pick for your money, then check out the Ryobi One+ P236 Cordless Impact Driver. This 18V tool comes in with over 250 customer reviews and a great rating. It is made with rubber overmold allowing you to get a firm grip for accuracy. It also has Tri-beam LED lighting to illuminate your work space along with a magnetic tray that can keep fasteners and bits on the unit. In terms of batteries, lithium ion and NiCad are both compatible.
Top Makita Impact Driver Kit
The Makita XDT13Z Cordless Impact Driver is sure to provide you with improved performance as well as extended battery life. Some of the key features include a brushless motor that delivers 1500 in lbs of max torque with variable speeds that can cover an array of fastening applications. This model is controlled to optimize battery energy so that you can use it a lot longer and more.
Best Compact and Lightweight Dewalt Driver
A compact and lightweight unit can be found in the Dewalt DCF815S2 Impact Driver Kit. This 12V tool has over 150 customer reviews and is very popular. This driver brings you 0-2450 RPM and 0-3400 IPM of power. Not only that, it includes a storage bag with maximum initial voltage on batteries and it fits nicely into small and compact areas where you can get get your work done. So if you are looking for a unit that can deliver the goods, this one is a great choice.
Best Rated Power Bosch Driver
A powerful and compact unit that really packs a punch is the Bosch PS41-2A Impact Driver. This kit comes in with over 200 customer reviews and is a top seller. Features include a compact and short head length making it small enough to fit into those hard to get areas. It is lightweight with 930 in lbs of torque and 2600 RPM for fast drilling. There is a 3 LED light ring to light up your work space and easy battery management.
See More Top Selling Impact Drivers
- FITS INTO TIGHT AREAS: A 5.55-in front to back, compact and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design allows the impact driver to fit into...
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: Onboard lights have a 20-second delay after trigger release and provide visibility without shadows
- Impact Driver Rated Socket Adaptors - 3-pc Set
- DW2541IR - 1/4" Hex Shank to 1/4" Drive
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- High Performance Transmission delivers 1375 in-lbs of max torque
- Quick Release 1/4" Hex Chuck
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1, 500 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
Last update on 2019-06-06