A quick set up table saw that cuts a variety of materials like wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic is the Rockwell BladeRunner 2X RK7323 Portable Tabletop. This model is very popular and in demand and comes in with a solid rating based on over 900 customer reviews. This compact model features a built in tabletop and weighs less than 15lbs. It is made with a hold-down guard and splitter for cutting wider materials with instant tool free blade changes in 3 seconds. There is a vacuum port along with a large steel rip fence, miter gauge and 5 piece blade set.
Quick View Specs On The Rockwell Table Saw
- Cut a variety of materials
- Steel rip fence
- Vacuum port
- Weighs less than 15lbs
- Tool free blade changes
- 5 piece starter blade set
Last update on 2019-10-03
See More Best Selling Table Saws
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled...
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large,...
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Compatible with Bosch 4000 10-inch tablesaws
- Easy to attach and detach to your tablesaw
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
Last update on 2019-10-18