A really tough saw that is great for the job and the price can be found in the Porter-Cable PCE300 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw. So if you are looking for a saw to for building or remodeling a deck, addition to your home or other tasks around your house, check this one out today. It is powered by a 15 amp motor that provides 5,500 RPM for power and speed for many applications. There is a steel shoe optimum line of sight for helping you make accurate cuts and it weighs only 9.5lbs with spindle lock and depth adjust with a 45 degree max bevel for easy of use.
Quick View Specs On The Porter-Cable Circular Saw
- 15 amp motor for lots of power
- Steel shoe with metal upper and lower guards for durability
- 45 degree max bevel
- Easy to use
- 5,500 RPM
- Weighs 9.5 pounds
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment
Last update on 2019-10-01
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of...
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts,...
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches....
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
Last update on 2019-10-18