A really tough saw that is great for the job and the price can be found in the Porter-Cable PCE300 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw. So if you are looking for a saw to for building or remodeling a deck, addition to your home or other tasks around your house, check this one out today. It is powered by a 15 amp motor that provides 5,500 RPM for power and speed for many applications. There is a steel shoe optimum line of sight for helping you make accurate cuts and it weighs only 9.5lbs with spindle lock and depth adjust with a 45 degree max bevel for easy of use.
Quick View Specs On The Porter-Cable Circular Saw
- 15 amp motor for lots of power
- Steel shoe with metal upper and lower guards for durability
- 45 degree max bevel
- Easy to use
- 5,500 RPM
- Weighs 9.5 pounds
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment
Last update on 2020-08-11
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM's for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
Last update on 2020-08-15