When it’s time to take on a new project, you want to make sure that you have the right tool for the job. Now the NuMax PFR2190 Full Head Framing Nailer is the tool that can get it done. With over 200 customer reviews and a solid rating, this nailer is a top performer. This versatile and powerful model features a durable and lightweight magnesium body and interchangeable trigger. It is compatible with 10-12 gauge plastic collated 21 degree head framing nails from 2″ to 3.5 inches. There is a dual mode trigger along with 360 degree adjustable exhaust to make sure that air is kept out of your face and much more.
Quick View Specs On The NuMax Nailer
- Full headed ergonomic nailer
- Versatile and durable
- Framing nails from 2 inches to 31/2 inches
- Tool free depth
- Interchangeable trigger
Last update on 2019-10-01
See More Best Selling Framing Nailer
- Brushless Motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3-1/2" nails
- Sequential or bump operating modes
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Nailed It: This 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and...
- Versatile and Powerful: The framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working...
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1-1/2-inch to 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050...
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick-change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- The Preferred Pro Brand of Pneumatic Nailers. *Based on the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Product Brand Surveys in Builder &...
Last update on 2019-10-18