If you are looking for a saw with a motor that is engineered for versatile power that is ergonomic and ease of use, then check out the Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw. This model has over 200 customer reviews and it has a proven performance with jobsite durability with magnesium components. It is lightweight and weighs only 10.6lbs and built with a powerful 15 amp motor that provides you with 5,800 RPM. It also has dual built in LED lights that brightens the line of the cut. It has a large cutting capacity with bevel capacity and positive stops.
Quick View Specs On The Makita Circular Saw
- Lightweight with magnesium components
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- 5,800 RPM
- LED lights that illuminate the cut line for accuracy
- Easy to use
- Carbide tipped blade, tool case, wrench and rip fence
Last update on 2019-10-02
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of...
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts,...
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches....
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
Last update on 2019-10-18