For the ultimate in form and function and an aggressive design, check out the Hitachi C10FCH2 10 Inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw. This saw is one of the best in its class and price point and provides you with a machine that is design for the professional. It comes in with over 700 customer reviews, a solid rating and is a great value. This versatile and easy to use saw features the brand’s laser marker system for cutting accuracy. It has a powerful 15 amp motor to tough cuts and miter angle range of 0 to 52 degrees and bevel angle range from 0 to 45 degrees. There is a horizontal handle, large pivot flip fence and more.
Quick View Specs On The Hitachi Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- Hitachi’s laser marker system
- Pivot flip fence
- Thumb actuated positive stops
- 0 to 52 degree miter angle range
- 0 to 45 degree bevel angle range
- Versatile and easy to use
Last update on 2019-10-01
See More Best Selling Hitachi Miter Saws
- Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a...
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi...
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW) 90 Degree Cross Cut 4 to 3/16x12 ,1/4 inch or 4 11/16x10 3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R) 4 3/16x8...
- Laser marker system
- Accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark...
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
Last update on 2019-10-18