A great value saw can be found in the Hitachi C10FCG Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw. So if you are searching for a saw to make accurate crosscuts and miters, check this one out today. Now this one comes in with over 750 customer reviews and it also has a solid rating. Some of the key features that are outstanding include a motor horsepower of 2.57, lightweight at 24.2lbs which makes it easy to maneuver and easy to transport with a 15 amp motor that provides a no load speed of up to 5,000 RPM. It also offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left and 0-52 degree miter angle range.
Quick View Specs On The Hitachi C10FCG Miter Saw
- 15 amp motor for tough cuts
- 0-52 degree miter angle range
- 0-45 degree bevel range
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Highly rated
Last update on 2019-05-12
See More Best Selling Hitachi Miter Saws
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15 amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi...
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16x12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16x10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16x8-5/8...
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility , Motor Horsepower - 2.57 hp
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter...
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a...
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
Last update on 2019-09-10