For a small but very powerful saw, you might want to check out the DeWalt DWE575SB 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw. This model comes in with over 550 customer reviews and based on that, there is no question that this is one of the best for your money. This model is tough and durable and gets the job done. It is lightweight and compact at only 8.8 lbs. It delivers 15 amps of power to deal with some tough applications with 57 degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45 degree. There is also an integrated dust blower and an electric brake.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt Circular Saw
- 15 amps of power
- 7-1/4 inch carbide-tipped circular saw blade
- weighs 8.8 pounds
- Tough and durable
- Blade wrench
- Contractor bag
Last update on 2019-10-01
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of...
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts,...
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches....
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
Last update on 2019-10-18