A saw that delivers power, speed and cut with ease is the DeWalt DC391B 1/2 Inch 20V Max Circular Saw. This model is very popular and comes in with over 600 customer reviews. So if you are on the market for a lightweight, high strength and durable saw check this one out today. It features a powerful 460 MWO with 5150 RPM motor and 0-50 degree bevel capacity for aggressive cuts. It is designed with optimized rubber overmold comfort grip along with a 6.5 inch carbide-tipped blade and more.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt Circular Saw
- Cordless tool
- 51,50 RPM motor
- lightweight magnesium shoe for jobsite durability
- 0-50 degree bevel cut capacity
- 6.5 inch carbide-tipped blade
Last update on 2020-08-12
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM's for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
Last update on 2020-08-15