A saw that delivers power, speed and cut with ease is the DeWalt DC391B 1/2 Inch 20V Max Circular Saw. This model is very popular and comes in with over 600 customer reviews. So if you are on the market for a lightweight, high strength and durable saw check this one out today. It features a powerful 460 MWO with 5150 RPM motor and 0-50 degree bevel capacity for aggressive cuts. It is designed with optimized rubber overmold comfort grip along with a 6.5 inch carbide-tipped blade and more.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt Circular Saw
- Cordless tool
- 51,50 RPM motor
- lightweight magnesium shoe for jobsite durability
- 0-50 degree bevel cut capacity
- 6.5 inch carbide-tipped blade
Last update on 2019-10-01
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of...
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts,...
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches....
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
Last update on 2019-10-18