If you are looking for a cordless saw for building wood decks, kitchen cabinets as well as various other jobs around your house, then check out the DeWalt DC390B 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw. Based on over 600 customer reviews, there is no doubt that this is clearly one of the best in its class and price range. Some of the key features include 3,700 RPM so that you can rip fast and cross cuts. It has a 6-1/2 inch carbide tipped blade for cutting 90 and 45 degree angles with high strength magnesium shoe for durability and more.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt Circular Saw
- Cordless circular saw (tool only)
- 3,700 RPM for lots of power
- Durable with magnesium shoes and upper guard
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity
- Fan cooled motor
Last update on 2020-08-12
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM's for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
Last update on 2020-08-15