If you are looking for a cordless saw for building wood decks, kitchen cabinets as well as various other jobs around your house, then check out the DeWalt DC390B 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw. Based on over 600 customer reviews, there is no doubt that this is clearly one of the best in its class and price range. Some of the key features include 3,700 RPM so that you can rip fast and cross cuts. It has a 6-1/2 inch carbide tipped blade for cutting 90 and 45 degree angles with high strength magnesium shoe for durability and more.
Quick View Specs On The DeWalt Circular Saw
- Cordless circular saw (tool only)
- 3,700 RPM for lots of power
- Durable with magnesium shoes and upper guard
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity
- Fan cooled motor
Last update on 2019-10-02
See More Best Selling Circular Saws
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of...
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts,...
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches....
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
Last update on 2019-10-18