For a smooth cutting motion, accurate performance all in a space saving design, look no further then the the Bosch GCM12SD Sliding Glide Miter Saw. With a solid rating based on over 350 customer reviews, there is no surprise why this saw is one of the best in its class and price range. It features a 15 amp motor, Axial patented glide system that allows you to make wider cross cuts with better alignment. The design saves you 12 inches of work space and the saw is very easy to adjust. There are also easy to read bevel scales and it catches 90 percent of the dust along with one touch lock/unlock slide fence.
Quick View Specs On The Bosch Miter Saw
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- Patented gliding system
- Collects 90% of dust
- Pre-aligned square lock fences
- Easy to use
Last update on 2019-10-03
See More Best Selling Bosch Miter Saws
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact. This saves...
- Capacity: expanded cutting capacity 14 inch Horizontal capacity Nominal 6 1/2 inch Vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2...
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy...
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush...
- Increased capacity for up to 8" Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4" baseboard (vertical), and 15" crosscuts at 90°
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy...
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-Inches left to right for...
Last update on 2019-10-18