Here we answer the question as to what are the best tile saws under $200 that your money can buy. Now during our research we looked at a lot of saws. Some were great and some were not so great but during this process we were able to come up with a list of some of the best rated models that are available today that are within your price range.
These models are all highly recommended based on customer reviews and feedback. Check out the selections below.
4 Best Wet Tile Saws Under $200
|PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw||160 Reviews||Check Amazon Price|
|SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System||504 Reviews||Check Amazon Price|
|SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw||1,419 Reviews||Check Amazon Price|
Last update on 2020-08-23
Porter-Cable PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
If you are searching for the right saw for the right application, then you might want to check out the Porter-Cable PCE980 Wet Tile Saw. This is a solid choice for your money. Some of the key features include an onboard miter square to help line up your cuts, roll cage for easy carrying along with a splash guard to keep the water out. It also has a stainless steel deck and it is equipped with a drain plug.
Skil 3550-02 Inch Wet Tile Saw
If you are in need of a great saw for the price for adding tile to your kitchen of bathroom project, then check out the SKIL 3550-02 7 Inch Wet Tile Saw. This one features a hydro lock water containment system and support for a sliding side extension and a rust resistance aluminum surface that is very durable. There is an adjustable rip fence with miter gauge and bevel cuts for flexibility and more. There are over 200 reviews and it comes in with a good rating.
Skil 3540-02 Wet Tile Saw
Another excellent choice for getting the job done is the SKIL 3540-02 Wet Tile Saw. This choice features an adjustable rip fence with miter gauge and stainless steel corrosive resistant top. It has a blade cooling water reservoir and it can also tackle bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees. There are over 500 customer reviews with an overall solid rating.
Check Out More Best Selling Tile Saws Today
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump,...
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H. Tool weight: 69 lbs. Voltage – 120V. Peak Horsepower – 1.5 HP
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-inch
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
Last update on 2020-08-23