If you are on the market and you are thinking about buying the best reciprocating saw under $150, then this is the guide for you. As we know, this type of saw is a great one to have around at your disposal. It is very versatile in all the ways that it can cut materials from wood to metal.
Now because there are plenty to choose from you might get overwhelmed from just the thought of looking at so many. Fortunately, your time will not be wasted here because we have done the work for you and so that we can bring to you only the top rated sawzalls that are available on the market today.
3 Best Reciprocating Saw Under $150
Last update on 2019-05-13
Best Rated Cordless Sawzall For The Money
If you are looking for a faster than corded cutting speed, check out the Milwaukee 2720-20 M18 Sawzall Recipricating Saw. This model is very durable and up for the task.
It features a Powerstate Brushless motor for constant power resulting in faster cuts. It also has redlink plus intelligence for optimized performance with a redlithium XC 4.0 battery pack and more.
Top Compact Reciprocating Saw On The Market
Another great choice can be found in the Dewalt DCS387B 20-Volt Max Compact Reciprocating Saw. This model is lightweight and compact in design and features a 4 position blade clamp for flush cutting with faster cutting speed along with a variable speed trigger and 20 volts.
It has over 200 reviews and comes in with a overall solid rating.
Top Rated Reciprocating Saw For The Job
Another solid saw that you want to take a look at is the Dewalt Bare-Tool DC385B Reciprocating Saw. You can use this one to cut through just about anything.
This cordless saw features a powerful 18 volts with a high performing variable speed motor. It also has a 4 position blade clamp, pivoting adjustable shoe with open top and more. It has over 500 reviews and is a solid buy.
Check Out More Top Selling Reciprocating Saws Today
- Variable speed trigger for increased control
- Pivoting shoe for increased control
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi's rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in poor conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool's powerful motor giving you improved handling for precision cuts
- Only 11" and 2.2 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time and built-In LED light illuminates work surface.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM
Last update on 2019-05-18