If you are on the market looking for the best table saw under $400 and you can’t seem to make up your mind, then this is the source for you. Sometimes one of the main reasons for indecision is the amount of choices that are available within your budget. Here we narrow down the choices to include only the best for your budget. Check them out below.
3 Best Table Saws Under $400
Last update on 2020-02-17
Best Rated Power Table Saw With Laser
A saw that combines, power, precision and portability is the Rockwill RK724S Table Saw With Laser. This model has four times the cutting capacity of many of the comparable 10 inch table saws.
This one is lightweight for the job, versatility with most cutting depth of saws in its class as well as a folding fence for extra wide cuts.
Top Rated Portable Jobsite Table Saw
A table saw that is durable and provides the ultimate in portability is the Bosch GTS1031 Portable Jobsite Table Saw. This 10 inch saw features 15 amps with bevel and angle of -2 to 47 degrees with a 10 inch blade diameter.
There is a 6 feet cord with Bosch’s innovative smart guard system with on-tool storage under the table.
Best Versatile Table Saw On The Market
A versatile table saw that can get the job done is the Dewalt DW745 Table Saw. This one provides a powerful performance with large rip capacity, a guarding system and a compact and portable design.
It features an 1850 watt motor at 15 amps with quick tool free adjustments, telescoping fence rails with a 3 year warranty and more. It is very popular with over 600 reviews and a rating of 4.7 stars.
Check Out More Best Selling Table Saws Today
- 45lbs unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its Class; Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Features a 15.0A high torque Motor with the Power to cut pressure Treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled...
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large,...
- Powerful: 10 inch Work site band saw: features 15 amp circular saw that delivers 4.0 max Hp and 3,650 RPM for the power required...
- Saves space: large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25 inch. Ripping capacity to cover...
Last update on 2020-02-17