Today, we are going to take a look at the best wet tile saw under $100. If you are serious about your tile project, then you want to make sure that you know just which saws you can get the most bang for your buck out of. This type of power tool does a great job when it comes to cutting tile and other ceramic material. It makes the job much more easier than a manual tool. Here we have already made your job easier by presenting you with the top rated models that are within your budget for less than $100. Below you can find a our guide and reviews that are straight to the point and also saving you.
3 Best Tile Saws Under $100
Last update on 2020-02-17
Top Rated Portable Tile Saw
If you are seeking to find a solid and portable wet tile saw performer for around the house needs, then check out the QEP 22400Q Torque Mater Tile Saw. This model features 3/5 HP high torque and it is very dependable to get the job done.
There is a tilting table with extension which will allow for miter cuts and it includes a 4 inch diamond blade with a fully adjustable rip and angle.
Best Stainless Steel Wet Tile Saw
Another excellent choice for getting the job done is the SKIL 3540-02 Wet Tile Saw. This choice features an adjustable rip fence with miter gauge and stainless steel corrosive resistant top.
It has a blade cooling water reservoir and it can also tackle bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees. There are over 500 customer reviews along with a solid rating.
Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Saw
An great selection for small DIY jobs can be found in the QEP 22650Q Tile Saw. It features 3600 RPM coming from a powerful 3/4 motor for all the demanding cuts.
You can cut porcelain tile, marble, granite, ceramic tile and more. It also has a durable steel blade with rubber foot pads along with an 8 inch table extension. There are over 100 reviews and it is one of the best for your money.
Check Out More Top Selling Tile Saws Today
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and...
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
Last update on 2020-02-17