Today, we are going to focus on the best table saw under $200 that you can buy for your money. These type of saws are great to have around for the job because they are so versatile. So if you are looking to put down some hardwood floors, this is the tool that can make the task a lot easier. Now with that being said, within this price range, there is no shortage of models that you can choose from. But to make your search easy, we have put together a list of the most highly recommended models that are on the market based on customer reviews and ratings. Check out the list below.
3 Best Table Saws Under $200 To Buy
Last update on 2020-06-04
Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw
A beast of a machine is the Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw. This 10 inch saw features a smooth table top surface for cuts with a 15 amp motor along with an easy to adjust miter gauge for accuracy and tight bevels and corners. It has an guard system for versatility and excellent blade coverage and more.
Rockwell Bladerunner RK7323 Portable Table Saw
A model that is portable, versatile and accurate for cutting is the Rockwell Bladerunner RK7323 Portable Table Saw. This is a very popular model and has over 800 customer reviews. This one features a steel rip fence and you can cut wood, metal, tile, plastic and aluminum. It has a built in table handle so that you can carry it anywhere along with hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider materials and instant tool free blade changes.
Genesis GTS10SB 10″ Table Saw
A great saw for light duty home use can be found in the Genesis GTS10SB Table Saw. This 10 inch saw should be on your short list to check out today. Some of the key features include a powerful 12 amp motor with 4,800 RPM with a die-cast aluminum table. You can perform rip, miter, bevel and compound cuts and it has a self aligning rip fence and a 2 year warranty.
Check Out More Top Selling Table Saws Today
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Can-Do clamp can do it all! A clamp and a vise
- Sets up instantly; secures quickly
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades...
- Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the SAFETY ORANGE color for high visibility when in use. This provides the user...
- Your purchase includes One CDEWALT DWS779 Sliding Compound Cord Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Carbide Blade, One Blade Wrench
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool Weight: 56 lbs. Maximum Cutting Thickness: 6.75 inch
Last update on 2020-06-06