Today, we are going to focus on the best table saw under $200 that you can buy for your money. These type of saws are great to have around for the job because they are so versatile. So if you are looking to put down some hardwood floors, this is the tool that can make the task a lot easier. Now with that being said, within this price range, there is no shortage of models that you can choose from. But to make your search easy, we have put together a list of the most highly recommended models that are on the market based on customer reviews and ratings. Check out the list below.
3 Best Table Saws Under $200 To Buy
Last update on 2019-05-10
Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw
A beast of a machine is the Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw. This 10 inch saw features a smooth table top surface for cuts with a 15 amp motor along with an easy to adjust miter gauge for accuracy and tight bevels and corners. It has an guard system for versatility and excellent blade coverage and more.
Rockwell Bladerunner RK7323 Portable Table Saw
A model that is portable, versatile and accurate for cutting is the Rockwell Bladerunner RK7323 Portable Table Saw. This is a very popular model and has over 800 customer reviews. This one features a steel rip fence and you can cut wood, metal, tile, plastic and aluminum. It has a built in table handle so that you can carry it anywhere along with hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider materials and instant tool free blade changes.
Genesis GTS10SB 10″ Table Saw
A great saw for light duty home use can be found in the Genesis GTS10SB Table Saw. This 10 inch saw should be on your short list to check out today. Some of the key features include a powerful 12 amp motor with 4,800 RPM with a die-cast aluminum table. You can perform rip, miter, bevel and compound cuts and it has a self aligning rip fence and a 2 year warranty.
Check Out More Top Selling Table Saws Today
- Compatible with Bosch 4000 10-inch tablesaws
- Easy to attach and detach to your tablesaw
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large,...
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
Last update on 2019-05-18