In the category of the best table saws under $150 is where you can find some of the most affordable units that are great for tackling jobs around the house. So if you are laying down hardwood floors or need to cut some 2 x 4’s to build a planter box, then this is a great way to go. These models have some great features to assist you with your task. Now to make things easier for you we have already done the research and have put together a list of a few of the top rated based on customer reviews and ratings. Check them out below.
3 Best Leaf Blowers Under $150
Prices Last update on 2018-12-17.
Top Rated Craftsman Saw On The Market
A beast of a machine is the Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw. This 10 inch saw features a smooth table top surface for cuts with a 15 amp motor along with an easy to adjust miter gauge for accuracy and tight bevels and corners.
It has an guard system for versatility and excellent blade coverage and more. It has a rating of 4.5 stars.
Top Rated Portable Tabletop Saw
If you are on a low budget and you are searching for an affordable table saw cutting solution, then check out the Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw. This model has over 700 reviews and comes highly recommended.
This model cuts wood quick and it weighs less than 15lbs. There is a hold down guard and splitter cuts wider material with tool free blade changes along with a 5 piece starter blade set.
Affordable Choice Table Saw For The Money
Another excellent choice is the WORX WX572L BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw. Based on customer reviews, this model is portable and easy to use. Some of the key features include a traditional guard and riving knife system for cross and rip cuts.
It is light weight with a compact design and it cuts wood, metal, plastic and aluminum and it has an adjustable miter gauge, safety switch and many accessories.
Check Out More Best Selling Table Saws Today
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large,...
- 20-Inch x 26-Inch cast aluminum table extends to 20-Inch x 32-Inch for longer work pieces
- 3-1/2-Inch cut height capacity for cutting through 4x materials
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside...
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed -...
- 22 kg unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its Class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Compatible with Bosch 4000 10-inch tablesaws
- Easy to attach and detach to your tablesaw
Prices Last update on 2018-12-16.