If you are looking for a saw that is versatile and can handle cutting through wood, metal, plastic, wall board and more, then you need to check out the best reciprocating saws under $100. This particular style of saw is a great value for your money and today we are going to show you some of the best that you can find on the market.
There are many models and brands that are available for you to choose from but you want to make sure that you are looking for the right one that fits your needs. Here we have done the research on the various models and read many reviews so that we can come up with a list of only the best rated saws. We hope that narrowing down the choices should help you with your decision making process.
3 Best Drills Under $100 To Buy
Last update on 2019-05-10
Best Reciprocating Saw Under $100
Described as an excellent homeowner saw the Dewalt DWE304 Reciprocating Saw is that and much more. It is made by a brand that makes some of the best saws on the market.
It features a powerful 10 amp motor with variable speed controls. For increased versatility, there is a 4 position blade clamp along with keyless lever action. This model has over 350 customer reviews and it comes with an overall solid rating which makes this a solid winner.
Top Rated Cordless Reciprocating Saw To Buy
Another solid saw that you want to take a look at is the Dewalt Bare-Tool DC385B Reciprocating Saw. You can use this one to cut through just about anything.
This cordless saw features a powerful 18 volts with a high performing variable speed motor. It also has a 4 position blade clamp, pivoting adjustable shoe with open top and more. It has over 550 reviews and a great rating.
Best Reciprocating Saw Under $50
Now let’s take look at the Black and Decker BDCR20B Reciprocating Saw. This 20 volt model is another excellent selection if you are looking to get things done. It features a tool free blade change with a pivoting shoe.
For ease of use, it also has a variable speed trigger making it one of the best rated for the price range. There are over 250 reviews and it comes in with a solid rating and worth your time.
Check Out More Top Selling Reciprocating Saws Today
- Variable speed trigger for increased control
- Pivoting shoe for increased control
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- NON-SLIP HANDLING with Ryobi's rubber grip, letting you keep hold of this tool in poor conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE absorbs shock from the tool's powerful motor giving you improved handling for precision cuts
- Only 11" and 2.2 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time and built-In LED light illuminates work surface.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM
Last update on 2019-05-18