Here we take a look at the best miter saws under $500 that are the top rated in this price range. The type of saw can really be a great addition to have at your disposal. It is very versatile and can really help you at getting the job done with quickness and precision. Now in this category the models that are available are plenty and you might not have the time to check all of them out to determine which ones are a good fit. Fortunately, we have done the research and have compiled a list of only the best rated models that you can buy for your money. See the choices below.
3 Best Miter Saws Under $500
Last update on 2020-08-23
Best Compound Miter Saw For Crown Molding
A great saw for cutting crown molding or baseboards can be found in the DeWalt DW717 Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This model features a 10 inch double bevel with the exclusive bevel detent system that has 7 positive positions that provide you with fast and accurate cuts.
There is an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive positions.
Best Sliding Miter Saw Under $500
A saw that gets the job done and is highly rated is the Hitachi C12RSH Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This model is compact in design with a slide system that required zero rear clearance.
There is a fix rail system that provide the head of the saw to move smoothly and it has a 15 amp motor with 3800 rpm for a powerful performance and it is back by a 3 year limited warranty.
Top Rated Cordless Miter Saw Under $500
For the ultimate in power and flexibility in cordless performance, then the DeWalt DHS716AT2 Fixed Miter Saw is the one to check out today. This one performs with the power of a corded saw.
It has a powerful 120v brushless motor with long running time. It has an integrated adjustment free cutline blade positioning system, highly visible bevel scale with a tall sliding fence and adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws On Amazon
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Compact design with a patented 4-Steel Rail Sliding System further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts
- OPTIMIZED CUTTING ACCURACY: Exclusive crosscut stop positions cutting head for maximum vertical cut capacity
- 45 DEGREE BEVEL CUT CAPACITY: 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber) is 2x12 (2x14 with back fence)
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy...
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-Inches left to right for...
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- Tall sliding fences, and exclusive back fence design
Last update on 2020-08-12