If you ever wondered just what are the best miter saws under $300, then wonder no more. Today we are going to take a look at some of the highly rated and recommended miter saws that are available on the market.
Even in this price range, there are plenty of choices that you can choose from and the task of finding the best one for you can be a task that could get overwhelming. However, we have found selections that are very popular and rate high among customers who have bought them. With that being said, check out the selections below.
6 Best Miter Saws Under $300 – Quick Look
Last update on 2020-02-17
DeWalt DW716XPS Compound Miter Saw
An amazing buy can be found in the DeWalt DW716XPS Compound Miter Saw. This model features an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system with a LED light. It has a powerful motor that is 15 amps and provides 3600 RPM for power and durability along with a cam lock with miter detent override and more.
DeWalt DWS715 Compound Miter Saw
Making the job easy is when you make the decision to check out the DeWalt DWS715 Compound Miter Saw. This is a solid pick from a well known brand that makes great products. It features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate that has 14 positive stops for accuracy and durability and tall sliding fence. It also has a lighweight design and a built in carry handle and more.
Makita LS1040 Compound Miter Saw
A saw that is one of the best in its class is the Makita LS1040 Compound Miter Saw. With a great star rating, this one is up for the task. This 10 inch saw features a powerful motor at 15 amps and 4,600 RPM with a dual post compound pivoting arm. It tackles bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left and 0-52 degrees right with positive stops at 9 settings and it weighs 27.3 lbs.
Dewalt DCS361B Cordless Miter Saw
For integrated cut lines cross-cut positioning system, check out the Dewalt DCS361B Cordless Miter Saw. It has over 100 customer reviews and is a top seller. Some of the key features include adjustment free cut line for accuracy as well as visability along with an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate that has 11 position stops. It is compact with an oversized bevel scale for for more accuracy with a cam lock miter handle and more.
DOIT 12 Inch Sliding Miter Saw
A good saw that has capacity, affordable and conveniet is the DOIT 12 Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. If you are looking for something that is great around the house, this one is it. Features include a 15 amp motor with 3800 RMP of power, 0-45 degree blade tilting from left and ride sides. It also has a bual bevel system, LED work light, laser and a comfortable vibration-reducing handle.
Craftsman 21237 Sliding Compound Miter
If you are looking to get the job done right and smooth then check out the Craftsman 21237 Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Based on customer reviews, this saw is comfortable and easy to use. This 10 inch single bevel saw comes with a dust bag, blade wrench, clamp and extensions. It goes from 0 to 50 degree miter adjustment for accurate cuts on the fly.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws Today
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree
- POWER AND DURABILITY: 15 amp, 4,000 rpm motor
- MITER DETENT PLATE IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURES CUTTING ACCURACY: Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 14...
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left | perform compound Miter cuts with ease!
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, Picture frames, and more | the Genesis compound Miter saw is inexpensive and...
- Powerful Motor & Laser Guide - 15 Amp motor delivers 3800rpm per minute for efficient cuts and extended durability. Integrated...
- Double Bevel Cutting - Double bevel cutting design allows you to adjust the head to left 45°and right 45°to meet different...
Last update on 2020-02-17