If you ever wondered just what are the best miter saws under $300, then wonder no more. Today we are going to take a look at some of the highly rated and recommended miter saws that are available on the market.
Even in this price range, there are plenty of choices that you can choose from and the task of finding the best one for you can be a task that could get overwhelming. However, we have found selections that are very popular and rate high among customers who have bought them. With that being said, check out the selections below.
5 Best Miter Saws Under $300 – Quick Look
Last update on 2020-08-29
TACKLIFE PMS03A Sliding Compound Miter Saw
An amazing buy can be found in the TACKLIFE PMS03A Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This model features double bevel cutting and max cutting depth, a powerful motor at 15amp and 1700 watts with 3800 rpm for smooth cutting. It also has a shart 40 tooth TCT blade, ergonomic and dual lineer sliding rail design along with laser marker and extension table and more. Check it out today
DeWalt DWS715 Compound Miter Saw
Making the job easy is when you make the decision to check out the DeWalt DWS715 Compound Miter Saw. This is a solid pick from a well known brand that makes great products. It features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate that has 14 positive stops for accuracy and durability and tall sliding fence. It also has a lighweight design and a built in carry handle and more.
Makita LS1040 Compound Miter Saw
A saw that is one of the best in its class is the Makita LS1040 Compound Miter Saw. With a great star rating, this one is up for the task. This 10 inch saw features a powerful motor at 15 amps and 4,600 RPM with a dual post compound pivoting arm. It tackles bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left and 0-52 degrees right with positive stops at 9 settings and it weighs 27.3 lbs.
Craftsman CMCS714M1 Sliding Miter Saw
For integrated cut lines cross-cut positioning system, check out the Craftsman CMCS714M1 Sliding Miter Saw. This saw is top rated with plenty of customer reviews and is a top seller. Some of the key features a v20 cordless system, a powerful 3800 rpm motor, slide capacity allows for 8 inches with cross cut at 90 degrees and cross cut at 45 degrees along with a lightweight design and a 3 year limited warranty.
Genesis GMSDR1015LC Sliding Compound Miter Saw
A good saw that has capacity, affordable and conveniet is the Genesis GMSDR1015LC Sliding Compound Miter Saw. If you are looking for something that is great around the house, this one is it. It makes precision cuts at up to 45 degree left and right, cut crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames and more. It also has an electrict brake that stops that blade with a 60T blade and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws Today
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade wrench
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 lbs. Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- Power and durability: 15 amp, 4,000 Rpm motor
- Miter detent plate improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy: Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 14...
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 【Powerful Efficient Motor】 The TACKLIFE table saw features a 15.0A high torque Motor with the power , it provides 4800 rpm,...
- 【Aluminum Extension Table】 25 -1/3'' x 28 -1/3'' aluminum table extends to 25 -1/3'' x 36 - 1/5'' for longer workpieces....
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands
Last update on 2020-08-23