They are wonderful when it comes to cutting wood and other materials. Now just in case you did not know, there are a lot of choices that you can choose from for less than $50. All you have to do is decide on which one is the right fit for your money and you are good to go. To help you with this, we have compiled a list of some of the top most recommended saws that you can find for the price. Check out the selections below.
3 Best Drills Under $100 To Buy
Last update on 2020-08-12
Best Black and Decker Saw For The Price
A solid saw for the price with excellent value can be found in the Black and Decker BDCMTTS Matrix Trim Saw. This is an great choice if you are looking to use it on plywood, fence boards, paneling and more.
It features a lightweight design for control and comfort with 15 AMP powered motor to get tough jobs done. It has a good rating based on over 500 customer reviews.
Top 20 Volt Circular Saw On The Market
Another excellent choice is the Black & Decker BDCCS20B Circular Saw. This one features a high torque motor with a 5.5 inch blade so that you can make many different cuts.
There is also bevel adjustment for 45 and 90 degree angle cuts all in a compact design and is up for the task at hand. It has a good rating based on over 400 reviews.
Best Top 13 AMP Circular Saw
A solid unit that is a great all around saw is the Skil 5480-01 Circular Saw. This 13 AMP model is a powerful one that can get the job done quick.
It features an 18 inch carbide blade for easy cutting with the patented anti snag lower guard when you are cutting small pieces and so much more. This popular choice based on over 300 reviews.
Check Out More Best Selling Circular Saws Today
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- High performance motor runs at 5, 500 RPM's for aggressive fast cutting
- 71/4inches 18T Carbide tipped blade with up to 21/8inches Capacity for 2x material
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering...
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood,...
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
Last update on 2020-08-15