If you are wondering what are the best chainsaws under $300 that are on the market today, then wonder no more. Here we have done the research so that we can bring to you only the top rated gas chainsaws that fit your budget. Our straight to the point reviews are simple yet informative because we cut out all the fluff so that you can see the essential specs that make these choices the most highly recommended. These type of saws allow you to make quick work of timber wood, tree branches and more around your home and can a great additional to have at your disposal when you are looking to get the job done right. So check out the selections below.
Top 6 Recommended Chainsaw Picks Below $300
Last update on 2020-02-17
Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Chainsaw
For an excellent lightweight chainsaw with good power, you just might want to check out the Tanaka TCS33EDTP/14 Top Handle Chain Saw. This model is very popular with over 200 customer reviews. It features a 14 inch top handle chain saw providing a powerful performance. There is a half throttle choke with primer bulb for easy start up along with a sprocket nose bar and oregon chain for easy controlled cuts.
Husqvarna 435e 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw
One of the best brands on the market has done it again with the Husqvarna 435e 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw. So if you are looking for a really great saw, check this one out today. Features include 40.9cc 2 cycle engine and it has an centrifugal air cleaning system that is able to remove all kinds of dust before reaching the filter. It has a quick start with little effort with a start and stop switch.
Husqvarna 440E Gas Powered Chainsaw
A saw that has been called a champ is the Husqvarna 440E Gas Powered Chain Saw. This 16 inch bar model is made by a brand that makes some of the best units on the market today. This one features tool-less chain tensioning with a quick release air filter for cleaning. There is a forged 3 piece crankshaft for toughness and durability and it is CARB Compliant. It has over 150 customer reviews and comes in with a solid rating.
Poulan Pro PP5020AV s Strock Gas Chain Saw
They say nothing cuts like a “Pro” and this is most certainly the case when you are talking about the Poulan Pro PP5020AV 2 Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw. This 16 20 inch bar model features a DuraLife engine for long lasting life with a great clean air filter system. There is an easy pull start system for vibration and fatigue reduction along with an automatic chain oiler and more. It has over 500 reviews and has a good rating.
Husqvarna 240 HP Chainsaw
Another solid pick can be found in the Husqvarna 240 HP Chainsaw. It features a 16 inch bar with a 2 HP 38 cc engine with a ⅜ inch pitch and 050 inch gauge. There is a side mounted chain tensioner with a choke and stop control. It comes with an overall solid rating.
Tanaka TCS40EA18 Chain Saw
If you are looking for something that would be great for cutting fire wood or cleaning things up around the yard, then the Tanaka TCS40EA18 Gas Powered Chain Saw should be the one to check out. Some of the key features include a 40cc 2.4 hp commercial grade engine with an 18 inch Oregon Bar and chain. There is a side access chain tensioner for easy chain adjusting and more.
Check Out More Top Selling Chainsaws Today
- RELIABLE ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle gas powered engine with low-kickback 16-inch bar and chain tames medium to large-sized branches....
- COMFORTABLE OPERATION: Equipped with a 5-point anti-vibration system and cushion wrap handle for more balance and comfort while...
- HIGH EFFICIENCY --- 58CC 2-cycle 3.5HP Gas Chainsaw, delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and low-kickback chain,dealing with...
- 20-IN LOW-KICKBACK SAWCHAIN --- Significantly reduces the chance of kickback and the intensity of kickback, due to specially...
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Certified refurnished chainsaw powered by a 33cc 2 cycle gas engine
- Super clean air filter system keeps performance up to par for a longer life
- 62CC 20Inch 2-Cycle gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- Fuel mixture ratio: 25:1(90#gasoline:2-cycle oil)
Last update on 2020-02-17