If you are wondering what are the best chainsaws under $300 that are on the market today, then wonder no more. Here we have done the research so that we can bring to you only the top rated gas chainsaws that fit your budget. Our straight to the point reviews are simple yet informative because we cut out all the fluff so that you can see the essential specs that make these choices the most highly recommended. These type of saws allow you to make quick work of timber wood, tree branches and more around your home and can a great additional to have at your disposal when you are looking to get the job done right. So check out the selections below.
Top Recommended Chainsaw Picks Below $300
Last update on 2019-05-10
Husqvarna 435e 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw
One of the best brands on the market has done it again with the Husqvarna 435e 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw. So if you are looking for a really great saw, check this one out today. Features include 40.9cc 2 cycle engine and it has an centrifugal air cleaning system that is able to remove all kinds of dust before reaching the filter. It has a quick start with little effort with a start and stop switch.
Husqvarna 440E Gas Powered Chainsaw
A saw that has been called a champ is the Husqvarna 440E Gas Powered Chain Saw. This 16 inch bar model is made by a brand that makes some of the best units on the market today. This one features tool-less chain tensioning with a quick release air filter for cleaning. There is a forged 3 piece crankshaft for toughness and durability and it is CARB Compliant. It has over 150 customer reviews and comes in with a solid rating.
Poulan Pro PP5020AV s Strock Gas Chain Saw
They say nothing cuts like a “Pro” and this is most certainly the case when you are talking about the Poulan Pro PP5020AV 2 Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw. This 16 20 inch bar model features a DuraLife engine for long lasting life with a great clean air filter system. There is an easy pull start system for vibration and fatigue reduction along with an automatic chain oiler and more. It has over 500 reviews and has a good rating.
Husqvarna 240 HP Chainsaw
Another solid pick can be found in the Husqvarna 240 HP Chainsaw. It features a 16 inch bar with a 2 HP 38 cc engine with a ⅜ inch pitch and 050 inch gauge. There is a side mounted chain tensioner with a choke and stop control. It comes with an overall solid rating.
Check Out More Top Selling Chainsaws Today
- RELIABLE ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle gas powered engine with low-kickback 16-inch bar and chain tames medium to large-sized branches....
- COMFORTABLE OPERATION: Equipped with a 5-point anti-vibration system and cushion wrap handle for more balance and comfort while...
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle full crank gas engine with pro-grade chassis delivers steady power and is engineered to withstand...
- EASY START AND COMFORTABLE ENGAGEMENT: Simple pull starts, cushioned full wrap aluminum handle, and 3-point anti-vibration system...
- X-TORQ - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent...
- SMART START - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- AUTOJARE Gas Chainsaw----Engine displacement: 52cc ; Engine tpye: single cylinder, air cooler, 2-stroke
- Maximum cutting length guide bar size: 20"
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful...
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
Last update on 2019-05-18