Powering your pneumatic tools like a paint sprayer, nailer or impact wrench can be found in the category of the best air compressor under $150. This is a very useful piece of equipment to have for building or having around the shop or house. Now the number of units on the market can get confusing when you have to compare each one in terms of features. Luckily, we have already taken on this task and have compiled a list of the top rated air compressors in an easy to read review that is straight to the point. Check out choices below.
4 Best Air Compressors Under $150
Last update on 2020-08-23
Craftsman Air CMEC6150K Air Compressor
If you are looking for a solid unit from a well known brand then check out the Craftsman Air CMEC6150K Air Compressor. This top rated unit features an oil free pump is lightweight at 30 lbs. This 6 gallon pancake model is portable and durable with 150 max PSI for various applications. It has an easy start up in cold weather, 13 piece accessory kit and 1 year limited warranty.
DeWalt DWFP55126 Pancake Compressor
A quality unit that is very sort after is the DeWalt DWFP55126 Pancake Compressor. It is top rated based on plenty of reviews and features 165 max psi with a 6 gallon tank. It has a high efficiency motor that is easy to start in cold weather or with an extension cord. The noise level comes in at 75.5 dBA for quiet settings and it also has a high flow regulator and couplers.
Top Bostitch Compressor For The Money
For a powerful and lightweight unit, check out the Bostitch CAP1512 Trim Compressor. It has penty of reviews and comes in with a top rating.It features high output oil free pump that provides 2.8 CFM at 90 psi and 150 psi max operating pressure. It has a 2.0 HP motor that draws 12 amps for easy start up. There is an integrated control panel and on and off LED switch.
Best Pancake Compressor Under $100
A good portable air compressor that is up for the task is the Porter-Cable C2002 Pancake Compressor. This oil free model is very durable and is very easy to use. It has a 150 psi max tank pressure along with 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi which allows for nice an quick recovery time.
Check Out More Top Selling Air Compressors On Today
- 6 gallon pancake maximizes portability and stored air
- Durable, oil free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC...
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for...
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Note:Item does not includes hose or gun kit
- 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump
- FAST INFLATION & ADVANCED ACCURACY: High-quality materials were sourced for this tire inflator as it can pump up your car's tires...
- PROGRAMMABLE INFLATION: All you need to do is set your desired pressure and the air compressor will automatically shut off when it...
Last update on 2020-08-23