Powering your pneumatic tools like a paint sprayer, nailer or impact wrench can be found in the category of the best air compressor under $150. This is a very useful piece of equipment to have for building or having around the shop or house. Now the number of units on the market can get confusing when you have to compare each one in terms of features. Luckily, we have already taken on this task and have compiled a list of the top rated air compressors in an easy to read review that is straight to the point. Check out choices below.
3 Best Air Compressors Under $150
Last update on 2020-02-17
Best Highly Quiet Compressor On The Market
A quality unit that is very sort after is the DeWalt DWFP55126 Pancake Compressor. It has a 4.4 star rating out of 5 and features 165 max psi with a 6 gallon tank.
It has a high efficiency motor that is easy to start in cold weather or with an extension cord. The noise level comes in at 75.5 dBA for quiet settings and it also has a high flow regulator and couplers.
Top Bostitch Compressor For The Money
For a powerful and lightweight unit, check out the Bostitch CAP1512 Trim Compressor. It has over 200 customer reviews and comes in with a rating of over 4 stars out of 5.
It features high output oil free pump that provides 2.8 CFM at 90 psi and 150 psi max operating pressure. It has a 2.0 HP motor that draws 12 amps for easy start up. There is an integrated control panel and on and off LED switch.
Best Pancake Compressor Under $100
A good portable air compressor that is up for the task is the Porter-Cable C2002 Pancake Compressor. This oil free model is very durable and is very easy to use.
It has a 150 psi max tank pressure along with 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi which allows for nice an quick recovery time.
Check Out More Top Selling Air Compressors On Today
- Note:Item does not includes hose or gun kit
- 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump
- 6 gallon pancake maximizes portability and stored air
- Durable, Oil free pump for long life and no maintenance
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump. SCFM @ 40 PSI 3.7 scfm
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- AC/DC OUTLET & MULTI-PURPOSE: TEROMAS tire inflator unique AC/DC with 12V car cigarette light plug as well as 110/120V wall plug...
- STRONG POWER & SPACE-SAVING: Up to 150 PSI, Inflate the P195/65R15 car tire from 0 to 35psi under 4min. It makes inflating tires...
Last update on 2020-02-17