When it comes to finding the best miter saws under $400, you want to make sure that you can get the most bang for your buck. Here we focus on just that by rounding up only the top rated models that fall within your price range. These saws are great to have around the house for projects or on your job site. They are very versatile and can get the task done with accuracy and precision. Now with that being said, let’s check out some of the most highly recommended units that you can buy today.
3 Best Miter Saws Under $400
Last update on 2020-08-22
Top Sliding Compound Miter Saw Under $400
A saw that gets the job done and is highly rated is the Hitachi C12RSH Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This model is compact in design with a slide system that required zero rear clearance.
There is a fix rail system that provide the head of the saw to move smoothly and it has a 15 amp motor with 3800 rpm for a powerful performance and it is back by a 3 year limited warranty.
TACKLIFE PMS03A Sliding Compound Miter Saw
An amazing buy can be found in the TACKLIFE PMS03A Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This model features double bevel cutting and max cutting depth, a powerful motor at 15amp and 1700 watts with 3800 rpm for smooth cutting. It also has a shart 40 tooth TCT blade, ergonomic and dual lineer sliding rail design along with laser marker and extension table and more. Check it out today
Best Selling Compound Miter Saw Today
Making the job easy is when you make the decision to check out the DeWalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw. This is a solid pick from a well known brand that makes great products.
It features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate that has 11 positive stops for accuracy and durability. It also includes a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws Today
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade wrench
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 lbs. Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- Integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System with LED light. No Load Speed 3800 rpm
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi...
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- Tall sliding fences, and exclusive back fence design
Last update on 2020-08-12