When it comes to finding the best miter saws under $400, you want to make sure that you can get the most bang for your buck. Here we focus on just that by rounding up only the top rated models that fall within your price range. These saws are great to have around the house for projects or on your job site. They are very versatile and can get the task done with accuracy and precision. Now with that being said, let’s check out some of the most highly recommended units that you can buy today.
3 Best Miter Saws Under $400
Last update on 2020-02-17
Top Sliding Compound Miter Saw Under $400
A saw that gets the job done and is highly rated is the Hitachi C12RSH Sliding Compound Miter Saw. This model is compact in design with a slide system that required zero rear clearance.
There is a fix rail system that provide the head of the saw to move smoothly and it has a 15 amp motor with 3800 rpm for a powerful performance and it is back by a 3 year limited warranty.
Best Rated 15 Amp Miter Saw For The Price
Another fantastic saw from a well known brand is the DeWalt DW716XPS Compound Miter Saw. This model is highly rated and recommended.
It features an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system with and LED light along with a powerful 15 amp motor that provides 3600 RPM. There is also a highly visible bevel scale for easy and fast adjustments.
Best Selling Compound Miter Saw Today
Making the job easy is when you make the decision to check out the DeWalt DW715 Compound Miter Saw. This is a solid pick from a well known brand that makes great products.
It features an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate that has 11 positive stops for accuracy and durability. It also includes a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws Today
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree
- Integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System with LED light. No Load Speed 3800 rpm
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi...
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- Tall sliding fences, and exclusive back fence design
Last update on 2020-02-17