If you are on the market and you are searching to find just what are the best miter saws for under $175, then this is the source for you. This type of saw is great to have around the house for some of your DIY projects or it can be a great addition to your work site.
So with that being the said, we have reviewed a number of models so that we could come up with a few options that are not only worth your time but also worth your money. Check them out below.
3 Best Miter Saws Under $175 – Quick Look
Last update on 2019-06-05
Hitachi C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saw
A great value saw can be found in the Hitachi C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saw. This model comes in with over 700 customer reviews and is a solid choice for tasks around the house or on the job. It features a 15 amp powerful motor with the brand’s laser marker system for cutting accuracy. It cuts at different degree for miter and bevel angle range and more. Check it out today.
Genesis GMS1015LC Compound Miter Saw
Another great selection within this price range is the Genesis GMS1015LC Compound Miter Saw. Based on customer reviews, this one is head and shoulder above the others. Some of the key features include a 15 amp motor and it makes bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left. This saw is great for cutting crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames and more. The electric blade stops the blade in seconds and it comes with a dust bag, dual extension wings and blade wrench.
Skil 3317-01 Miter Saw
A great entry level saw that is excellent for the price is the SKIL 3317-01 Compound Miter Saw. This unit features a quick mount system for easy set up and a laser cutline guide for accurate cuts. There is a table extension with left and right rails for working with long pieces of wood and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Miter Saws Today
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Fits most 7-1/4, 8, 8-1/4, 10, and 12-Inch Miter, sliding compound miter, chop, and portable saws
- New recessed laser design to protect the laser from hitting the material on deep cuts
- Integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System with LED light. No Load Speed 3800 rpm
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left | perform compound Miter cuts with ease!
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, Picture frames, and more | the Genesis compound Miter saw is inexpensive and...
Last update on 2019-06-06