If you are looking for an alternative to gas snow blowers, then the best electric snow blowers under $200 is a category that you should be looking in. Not to long ago, this type of models where not as prevalent as they are now. No gas or oil maintenance is very appealing to a lot of us. Now in this price range, there are a lot of selections that are available today and we would like to show you a few choice that are outstanding, highly rated and recommended. See the below.
Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E Electric Snow Thrower
A great way to move snow without a shovel or a gas model can be found in the Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E Electric Snow Thrower. This is a top rated unit and comes in with a great rating based on over 600 customer reviews.
Some of the key features include 15 amp motor that is capable of throwing snow up to 25 feet away. It throws up to 720 pounds of snow per minute all with no gas, oil or tune-ups. It has an adjustable directional 180 degree chute and a full 2 year warranty.
Snow Joe Ultra SJ625E Snow Blower
An easy way to throw snow can be done with the Snow Joe Ultra SJ625E Snow Thrower. This unit is a solid choice for your money and comes highly recommended. It has a good rating based on over 400 customer reviews.
It is ideal for quick snow pick up on walkways and driveways. Features include a powerful 15 amp motor and it moves up to 800 lbs of snow per minute along with a 3 watt LED light and a 90 day warranty from Snow Joe.
Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Thrower
If you are looking for an easy way to clear snow from your driveway or walkway, then check out the Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Blower. This 22 inch unit can get the job done.
It features LED headlamps, an adjustable 180 degree directional cute along with a powerful 15 amp motor. It hasa solid rating and it does the job effortlessly with no oil, gas or tune-ups. It also has a two year warranty.
See More Top Selling Snow Thrower
- 13 amp motor delivers powerful results for gas alternative
- Adjustable 180 degree directional chute makes snow throwing manageable
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain; No Load Speed (rpm) : 2000 ± 10%
- Clearing Surface Type : Paved
- Lightweight design (only 32 lbs) to easily clear sidewalks, driveways and decks.
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine specially designed to start strong and power through in the toughest winter conditions
- Push button electric start offers quick and easy starting, down to 20 degrees below zero
- Powerful 9-Amp Motor: Moves 300 lbs of snow per minute
- Works great for quick snow jobs around the house: sidewalks, walkways, steps, decks, and other residential areas
Last update on 2019-02-20