If you are seeking to find the best air compressor under $100, the place to be is here. These kinds of units are just what you need if you are looking for something to power your pneumatic tools like nailers, staplers, paint sprayers, impact wrenches and more. Now there are a number of models that are on the market and if you don’t have the time to look through them all to find what you are looking for, you are in luck. Here we have put together a list of the best rated and highly recommended air compressors that are less than $100 that you can buy for your money. See selection below.
3 Best Air Compressors Under $100
Last update on 2020-08-23
Best Rated Portable Air Compressor To Buy
A great unit for the price can be found in the Air Hawk Pro Cordless Portable Air Compressor. This model features an easy to read digital pressure gauge and an automatic cordless tire inflator and it is quick and easy to use.
It also fits any air value and it has a compact and lightweight design and more.
Top Pancake Compressor For The Price
A good portable air compressor that is up for the task is the Porter-Cable C2002 Pancake Compressor. This oil free model is very durable and is very easy to use.
It has a 150 psi max tank pressure along with 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi which allows for nice an quick recovery time.
DeWalt DWFP55126 Pancake Compressor
A quality unit that is very sort after is the DeWalt DWFP55126 Pancake Compressor. It is top rated based on plenty of reviews and features 165 max psi with a 6 gallon tank. It has a high efficiency motor that is easy to start in cold weather or with an extension cord. The noise level comes in at 75.5 dBA for quiet settings and it also has a high flow regulator and couplers.
Check Out More Best Selling Air Compressors On Amazon
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- Note:Item does not includes hose or gun kit
- 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump
- Constructed with a pancake style tank for optimal stability
- Provides longer air tool performance
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump. SCFM @ 40 PSI 3.7 SCFM
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 feet. (15.2 m) or...
Last update on 2020-08-12