Here we reviewed the best 18v cordless drills under $100 that are in high demand and good for your budget. With the many choice that are on the market today, sometimes it can be difficult and time consuming to find the right drill for you. However, to make things easier for you, we have already done the research and have rounded up the top rated drills in this category that are great picks for the price. So with that said, check out the selections below.
3 Top Recommended Cordless Drills
Last update on 2020-08-12
Best Rated Compact Drill To Buy
A great tool that gets the job done can be found in the DeWalt DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill. With this model, you can dominate your drilling tasks. This unit is constructed in a way that minimizes user fatigue.
More features include a dual speed range of 0-450/0-1500 rpm with an 18V batteries including a contractor bag. It has a light weight design at 4.7lbs but delivers a maximum power of 380 watts and more.
Top Rated 1/12 Inch Compact Drill On The Market
If you are looking for something that will provide you with an optimized performance and versatile, then check out the Bosch DDB181-02 18 Volt 1/2 Inch Compact Drill.
This driver has great maneuverability and features a high torque and speed at 350lbs that gives you powerful fastening at 1300 rpm along with an LED light that illuminates in less light places and it has a 2 speed transmission.
Best Hitachi Drill For Your Money
A cordless and versatile drill with great power is the Hitachi DS18DGL 18 Volt Cordless 1/2 Inch Compact Drill. This is a solid buy for your money and can last on the job.
It features a high torque with precision driving along with a 2 speed gear setting and 1250 rpm. For dark spaces, there is an LED that points upward to brighten things up and it has pressure point control and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Cordless Drills Today
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- Ideal for drilling through or screwing in wood, metal, and plastic, soft grip handle provides added comfort during use
- The lithium ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Ideal for drilling into wood, metal plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Chuck Size: 3/8 inch; Clutch Setting: 11; Included Components: (1) LDX120 Drill/Driver, (1) LBX20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery,...
- Ergonomic design: Lightweight tools designed to fit the user’s needs
- Increased Visibility: The DCF885 features a built in Led with 20 second delay after trigger release
- Part of the black+decker 20V max* battery system
- Drill / Driver features an 11 position clutch with a LED work light to illuminate the work surface
Last update on 2020-08-23